Friday 27 January 2006

Two Tier Fiction Book Box

To celebrate my first Book Crossing birthday I decided to organise a book box.
There are two tiers:
1. A book box that will travel - UK only
2. A book box that is virtual - for those who might be restricted by geography or just fancy a book box without the logistics of getting the box to the Post Office, or you can play both!

Here are the Journal details so you can see where the box travels and what books are removed and replaced in the box.

I spent an hour this afternoon looking through the books in my study choosing what to include in the box, then doing the journal entries and getting the box ready. It will be off on its travels in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...