Sunday 27 August 2006

Genealogical Photos

Carrying on from earlier in the week I thought I'd spend some time over the weekend loading my Genealogical photos to Flickr Mainly from my Ellis family, including some that are simply wonderful....one of Robert Ellis born 1817 Elstead Surrey and died 1900 in Geelong Victoria Australia, he migrated with his family in 1855. Deep in the study I have the photos I took in 1991 of the Cemetary at Mount Duneed where the Ellis family are buried, I'll look them out sometime and upload them. Its just brilliant that they have survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...