Sunday 31 December 2006

The Art of Knitting

I saw this Mag & DVD in Dumfries in April. Bought the first issue and set up a subscription & a direct debit. About mid May I received a letter from the publisher saying it was discontinued due to lack of interest. So, imagine my horror and delight to see that it is republished. I'll keep an eye out in Smiths for the rest in the series.

A quick rummage in my very disorganised study and I have located issue one, plus all the wool, needles and the DVD.

Thanks to all my Book Crossing and Live Journal buddies who alerted me to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...