Sunday 14 January 2007

Homework, Week 2, 2007: Daily Smiles - Sunday

Each day this week I want you to journal about one thing that made you smile for that day. You can be as brief or as detailed as you like. Have fun!

As part of my NSSFC pressie I was given a lush Christmas Pud bath bomb. My OH had been eyeing it in the bathroom. Never asking what it was, but you could see the thoughts of "it is another quirky thing of Book Crossing" going around in his head. Anyway, yesterday I ran a bath for my beloved and as a treat I used the bath bomb. Fill the tub then add said Christmas Pud to it and watch it froth. My beloved stood, amazed at the concept and said "am I supposed to get in that?" Bless, his facial expressions resulted in lots of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...