Wednesday 7 March 2007

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom

I finished this book over the weekend, and wanted to take a few days to reflect on it. I found that it was actually a powerful book, allowing us as readers to identify with ourselves that we really don't know what is around the corner. We each have someone who has in someway shaped our lives or perhaps someone that we greatly admire. This was the story of admiration,friendship,understanding, acceptance, death and mortality. Morrie had such dignity that was actually refreshing and I feel that we can all learn a great deal from this book, no matter how often it is read. Definitely one for the bookshelf and I shall acquire a copy for my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...