Wednesday 9 April 2008

Morning Comes Softly by Debbie Macomber

As I had to spend 4 hours on the train today, I thought that I would read a light enjoyable book to ease the journey.

Travis is grieving for the loss of his brother and sister in law. Now the sole guardian of his two nephews and a neice Travis realizes that if he can not find a housekeeper he should advertise for a wife. Mary replies to the advert. A slightly frumpy librarian, who does not want to be left on the shelf. Following their marriage, Mary and Travis realise that they do love each other and the children.

This has a different slant to many of Macomber books, but what a lovely way to spend a train journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...