Wednesday 2 March 2011

NaBloPoMo - Day 2 - Temperature

I hate the cold, although if I am completely honest I would prefer it cold to wet. I also don't like excessive temperatures. I recall once, when visiting family in Australia we visited Dubbo Zoo and the temperature was 42 degrees centigrade. I almost melted!

What I do like is, balmy sunny days, where I am able to sit under a parasol and enjoy the good weather, and not feel like I am overheating! I put it down to a lack of Thyroid, which controls our bodies thermostat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...