Friday 4 November 2011

Book Meme - Day 03 - Your favorite series

I have a few books that are part of a series that I collect, but I think my very favourite is the Elm Creek series by Jennifer Chiaverini. Here is a photo of a few of the series.

The Aloha QuiltThe Lost QuilterThe Winding Ways QuiltThe Quilter’s KitchenA Quilter’s Holiday


The series of books features around a group of women who are participants in a quilting group, started by a lady called Sylvia who uses her family home to host the group and quilting business.

There are currently 18 books in the series, not all follow on in order, some drop back featuring on a more historical event, so they can be read as stand alone books, but my advise is to start with the first book published and carry on. They are addictive and a lovely set of books, both in terms of story line and to look at. The author's website is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...