Saturday 30 June 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Last week I was nominated for this award by Vikki who blogs at The View Outside.

Like Vikki, I am a little bit of an blog award rules breaker! So I am on this occasion not nominating this to other bloggers. This is for two reasons, firstly I received an award in early June which I have only just responded to and secondly, I plan to, as is my custom to make a further loan in support of the Genealogists for Families Team at Kiva.

I will though say this, I read many blogs, not in a particularly timely manner. Each one adds value to my reading and thoughts and I value the comments and friends that I have made via the blogging world.

4 comments:

  1. I found the awards hard to deal with too. I was happy someone considered giving me one, but I found it hard to figure out who to pass it to and harder to find someone who hadn't already received the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been inundated with awards recently *blush* and I don't mind receiving the award twice, hey, some I've had 3 times! Lol

    I think it's a lovely way of showing recognition, receiving one makes you realise that people DO actually like what you have to say :)

    Nominating other blogs (ie putting links to their blogs on one of your posts) is great be ause your followers visit their blogs and if they like them, end up following those blogs too, building a little community.

    I love it! :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie. very well deserved as I really enjoy breading your posts and the leads you give me, not to mention ou virtual mateship. great bonus for GFF and Kiva too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well reading not breading :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...